Join the Venture High School for our summer Hume Lake trip! Hume Lake is one thousand campers, epic team competitions, cinematic camp themes, balcony-shaking music, and virtually endless activities, all at 5200 feet elevation in the national forest. Hume Lake is actually very real—breakout groups with your peers and youth pastor, sunrise worship by lake, and a thousand simple moments where you notice the Gospel at play in your heart and all around you.
- Registration will be online this year.
- Registration will open March 6, 2017 for active students only.
- Beginning April 3, 2017, remaining spots will be made available on first-come, first-serve basis.
PLEASE NOTE: Registering your student does not guarantee them a spot. An email will be sent out by Heather Espy to confirm your spot. If you register and don't end up with a spot, a full refund will be issued.
- Camp total is $675 with a $300 deposit.
- As a parent, you will have the option to choose to pay all at once or select the deposit option to spread out payments.
- With online registration, there will be a service charge of $20. This charge is included in the total cost of the trip.
Venture Medical Release Forms will be ONLINE as part of the registration.
Please make sure you have your insurance info with you as you register your student.
We ask that you and your student are prepared to request cabin-mates. Each student will be given an option of up to 5 recommendations and we will do our best in putting these students together. Please take notice that cabin-mates are not a requirement of registration.
Questions? Contact Heather »