This is a safe group
- We will all do our part to create an environment where every person can be real, open, and honest with their struggles and victories.
Confidentiality is very important
- What is shared in the group remains in the group. Integrity with someone being vulnerable is key to a trusting environment.
We will not crosstalk
- Crosstalk is a conversation during discussion time that leaves others out and can be hurtful.
We will not give advice unless asked
- We are not here to fix each other. Jesus does that part. Often people just need to be heard. They will ask you if they need advice.
We want everyone to have an opportunity to share
- As a group member, be sensitive about the amount of time that you share, and encourage others to share.
We will commit to resolving conflict Biblically
- Matthew 18 addresses a sin against you. Not everything done to you is a sin issue.
We will start and stop our group on an agreed upon time
- Groups often start at 7pm and end at 8:30pm. You decide times in your group.
We will commit to make living life in Biblical Community a priority
- Consistent group attendance helps create a healthy, safe, stable environment while positioning ourselves before God to grow spiritually.