"A Joyful Staycation"
Featuring author, bible teacher and speaker Margaret Feinberg.
We are staying "home" this year, but the fun, fellowship, times of worship, and going deeper with Jesus are not to be missed.
Margaret was recently named one of 50 women most shaping culture and the church today by Christianity Today, one of the 30 Voices who will help lead the church in the next decade by Charisma magazine and one of 40 who will shape Christian publishing by Christian Retailing magazine. Margaret lives in Utah with her husband, Leif, and their superpup, Hershey. She believes some of the best days are spent in jammies, laughing, and being silly.
Come spend the weekend with Margaret and other Venture women. Bring a friend, your bible, and an open heart ready to learn laugh and find your joy!
- Both Days - $50
- One Day - $40
- At the door - $65
What to Bring:
- A friend...your small group...neighbors...
Friday Night - May 5
- 5:45pm - Registration begins; Light snacks in Venue 2
- 6:15pm - Worship center doors open
- 7pm - The fun begins!
Saturday Morning - May 6
- 8am - Registration begins; Continental breakfast in Venue 2
- 8:30am - Worship center doors open; Book tables open
- 9am - The fun begins!
- 10:30am - Break; Snacks in Venue 2
- 11am - More with Margaret
- 12:30pm - All done!
Questions? Contact tricia »