Welcome all Seniors!
There's a place for you here
Coming into relationship and growing deeper with God and one another can take many forms. Our goal is to provide our seniors with the spiritual opportunities that can enhance our relationships those relationships, including worship, fellowship and care, Bible study and prayer, as well as serving at our church and outreach to our community.
We would love to meet you at one of our services or activities. You can contact us and get more information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Seniors Fellowship Class from 7:45 -8:30 am in Venue 2. A discussion Bible study, led by several great teachers, and prayer time (light breakfast foods available beforehand)
- Classic Worship Services from 9-10:15 am in Venue 2. This alternative service has a more traditional or “Classic” vibe. We sing classic worship songs and hymns that have remained popular for many years, and we celebrate communion together every week. We experience the same teaching as you would receive downstairs in the Worship Center. In fact, Pastor Tim Lundy is larger than life on our big screen!
- Serving opportunities throughout the Venture campus (weekly)
Monday & Tuesday
- Quilting Ministry (weekly) 9am-3pm
- Fellowship Breakfast (weekly) 9-10 am, at Cup & Saucer Restaurant
- Choir practice for Classic Service (bi-weekly) 6-8 pm, Room 274
Friday & Saturday
- Seniors Fellowship social events (monthly) 6-9 pm, on campus in Venue 2
- Supper Club-groups of 8 people (monthly) TBD at a home